Status of Stuck Limited
These terms and conditions (as amended from time to time) (“Terms”) govern your use of the online educational service “Mathshub.help” (the “Service“) currently located at www.mathshub.help (and any other online platforms designated by Stuck Ltd from time to time) (the “Website”).
In these Terms, the term “you” and “your” means you, as a user of the Service or as the parent or guardian of a user of the Service under the age of 18. The terms “StuckLtd”, “we”, “us” and “our” means Stuck Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registered No. 07432926with its registered office at 95 The Promenade, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 1WG. You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints @ email@example.com
Changes to These Terms
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms from time to time. Such changes become effective immediately upon their posting on the Website. Your continued use of the Service shall constitute ongoing acceptance of these Terms as they are updated from time to time. If you disagree with the Terms (or any revision of them), you should discontinue your use of the Website or Service immediately.
Under 18s and Parental Consent/Supervision
- If you are under the age of 18, you must still ask your parent or guardian for permission before using the Service and Website.
- You must be over 18 to make a payment relating to the Service.
- As a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18, by giving consent to your child’s use of the Service, you agree to comply with these Terms and you agree to ensure that your child complies with these Terms. If you do not accept any of these Terms, you should not permit your child to access or otherwise use the Service and Website.
Detailed Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Mathshub.help Registration and Account
- You may access the Service via the Website by registering on the Website.
- The Service requires you to open an account (an “Account”), and you allow us to use the personal information you have provided to the Website (such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone/mobile number, your gender, and date of birth) to complete the registration process and personalise your use of the Service.
- You may also be asked to choose a password and a user/account name. You may not use a user/account name that is used by someone else, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, infringes any trademark or other proprietary rights of others, or is used in any way that contravenes these Terms.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and Account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or theft of your Account or any other breach of security (and to provide properly documented evidence as reasonably requested by us). We will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or Account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you will be liable for losses incurred by us or other parties due to someone else using your Account or password. You may not use anyone else’s Account at any time.
2. Privacy and Data Collection
- You understand, acknowledge and agree that your communications on the Service are not private, personal or confidential, and may be viewed and used by others accessing the Service.
- “Content” on the Service includes software, technology, text, forum posts, chat posts, profiles, widgets, messages, links, e-mails, music, sound, graphics, pictures, video, code, and all audio visual or other material appearing on or emanating to and/or from the Service, as well as the design and appearance of our websites.
- Whilst every effort is taken to ensure the accuracy of the information provided to users of the Service, we assume no responsibility for the accuracy of any Content provided by the Service or the Website and you bear the entire risk of the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any such Content.
- The Service and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis without any warranties of any kind and to the fullest extent permitted by law Stuck Ltd shall not have any liability for any inaccuracy or omission in the information provided by the Content, the Service or the Website. Furthermore, Stuck Ltd offers no guarantee as to any results, academic or otherwise, of using the Service or the Website.
- Some Content may be provided by you or third parties, including other users of the Service. We do not pre-screen any Content that you and other users may contribute to the Service. You are solely responsible for, and may be held liable for, any Content that you post.
- We reserve the right to remove Content that is objectionable to us for any reason. The decision to remove Content is in our sole and final discretion. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for Content that is generated by third parties or for any failure to or delay in removing such Content.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- Content on the Service is owned by Stuck Ltd or Stuck Ltd’s third party licensors and is protected by international copyright, trade dress, design, patent, and trade mark laws, international conventions, and other laws protecting intellectual property and related proprietary rights.
- The “Stuck On Homework” brand is used under licence from Stuck Ltd. All other trade marks, service marks and trade names associated with the products or services that appear on the Service are the exclusive property of the respective owners. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these trademarks in any way, and you agree not to use these trademarks without our prior written permission.
- You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter any copyright, patent, trade mark, or other proprietary rights notices affixed to Content. You may not sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorised use of Content. Stuck Ltd reserves all rights in Stuck Ltd-owned and licensed Content that are not expressly licensed to you in these Terms.
- Content is made available to you for use on a strictly personal, non-commercial educational basis only. As a user of the Service, you may store, print and display the content supplied solely on these terms.
- Making unauthorised copies of Content found on the Service may result in the termination of your Account, prohibition of your use of the Service, and further legal action. Content owners may also take criminal or civil action against you for unauthorised use of their intellectual property.
5.Contributing to the Forums
- The Service offers users the opportunity to share and post Content to forums (“Forums”).
- You must not upload or post any Content on the Forums that is protected by copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights unless (i) you are the owner of all of those rights; or (ii) you have the prior written consent of the owner(s) of those rights to make such use of that Content and by uploading Content you warrant to us that you have obtained all necessary rights, clearances and permissions in respect of that Content.
- You acknowledge that the Forums are for public and not private communications, and you have no expectation of privacy with regard to any submission of Content the Forums.
- Stuck Ltd cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through the Forums; you make such disclosures at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any Content you distribute on or through the Forums. Stuck Ltd is under no obligation to monitor the Forums. Stuck Ltd is not responsible for, and does not endorse, any opinions, advice or recommendations posted by users of the Service on the Forums.
- We may, without prior notice to you and in our sole judgment, remove Content posted on the Forums that may infringe the intellectual property rights of a third party. If you are a repeat infringer of any intellectual property rights, we may terminate your Account without notice to you. If your Account is terminated as described above, you are not entitled to a refund for any monies you have paid for the Service.
6. Rules of Conduct
- You may not:
- Post, transmit, promote, or distribute Content that is illegal.
- Use the Service in the furtherance or promotion of commercial activities.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another user of the Service that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc.
- Transmit or facilitate distribution of Content that is harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing of third party rights, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or in a reasonable person’s view, objectionable. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Disrupt the flow of chat on Forums with vulgar language, abusiveness, hitting the return key repeatedly or inputting large images so the screen goes by too fast to read, use of excessive shouting (all caps) in an attempt to disturb other users, “spamming” or flooding (posting repetitive text).
- Impersonate another person (including celebrities), indicate falsely that you are an employee or a representative of Stuck Ltd or its subcontractors, or attempt to mislead users by indicating that you represent Stuck Ltd or its licensors (including members of the Stuck Ltd group of companies), affiliates, employees, officers, or directors (collectively, ” Stuck Ltd Affiliates“).
- Attempt to get a password or provide your password, account information, or other private or personal information from/to any other user of the Service.
- Upload Content that you do not own or have permission to freely distribute.
- Promote or encourage any form of illegal activity whatsoever including (by way of example) hacking, drug taking, terrorism, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
- Upload or otherwise cause the distribution of any so-called “malware” now known or hereafter devised including computer viruses, computer worms, Trojan horses, rootkits, spyware, dishonest adware and other malicious and unwanted software.
- Post messages for any purpose other than personal communication, including advertising or promotional messaging, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other commercial activities.
- Improperly use support or complaint functions or make false reports to us.
- Modify any part of the Service that we do not specifically authorise you to modify.
- Attempt to interfere with, hack into or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers for the Service.
- Attempt to use any software owned or controlled by us or our subcontractors on or through any service other than the Service.
- Interfere with the ability of others to enjoy using the Service or take actions that interfere with or materially increase the cost to provide the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.
- Have an Account or use the Service if you have previously been removed by Stuck Ltd, or have previously been banned using any Stuck Ltd service.
- You must also obey all relevant national and local laws, regulations and rules that apply to your activities when you use the Service. Stuck Ltd reserves the right to terminate your Account and to prevent your use of the Service if your Account is used to engage in illegal activity or if you breach any of these Terms, including those set out above.
- If you encounter another user who is violating any of the Rules of Conduct, please report this activity using the [“Help” or “Report Abuse”] functions in the Service.
- In exchange for our enabling your contribution of Content, when you contribute Content to the Forum, you expressly grant to us a non-exclusive, perpetual (i.e. lasting forever), worldwide, complete and irrevocable right to quote, re-post, use, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, syndicate, license, print, sublicense, distribute, transmit, broadcast, and otherwise communicate, and publicly display and perform the Content, or any portion thereof, in any manner or form and in any medium or forum, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice, payment or attribution of any kind to you or any third party.
- You grant Stuck Ltd all licenses, consents and clearances to enable us to use such Content for such purposes. You waive, and agree not to assert any moral or similar rights you may have in such Content.
7.Stuck On Homework Pricing
- The price payable by you (the “Price”) is the price indicated on the Website for the relevant paid-for Service. If you are resident in Europe, the Price includes any applicable VAT.
- We reserve the right to change the Price and specifications shown in relation to the Service.
- If the price or specification published on the Website for the Service is materially incorrect when you place an order for those products or services and you contact us to inform us of this incorrect information, we will: (i) provide you with the correct price or specification; and (ii) ask you to confirm whether you would like to purchase the applicable products or services at the correct price or specification. If applicable, we will also state the period for which the offer or price remains valid. If you choose not to complete your purchase at the corrected price or product specification, we will provide you with a full refund for any amounts already paid by you.
- You must be over 18 to make any payment for the Service.
- You may pay for the Service either by credit card or by using the services of any alternate billing and payment provider (such as PayPal, telephone payment, etc) that we identify on the Website. If you pay for the Service by credit card, you must supply your credit card details when you place your order.
- If you are paying for the service using the credit card of a parent or guardian (or any third party), you must do so only with their explicit consent and supervision.
- We will not supply any products or services to you until your credit card issuer or alternative billing and payment provider has authorised the use of your card or other applicable method for payment. If you elect to use the services of an alternate billing and payment provider, you will be bound by that third party provider’s terms & conditions, which are available from the provider.
- You may be required to create an account with the alternate provider, and to provide that provider with your bank account or credit or debit card details. Costs associated with accessing the Service depends on your Internet service provider. Please see your Internet service provider’s terms and conditions.
9.Cooling Off Period
- The Service is available to you immediately as soon as you complete your purchase. If you reside in the European Union and you purchase a product or service from us, you have the right to withdraw from your purchase within seven calendar days, commencing on the day after the date of purchase (the “Cooling Off Period”).
- However, please note that you will lose your right of withdrawal if the performance of the Service has begun before the end of the Cooling Off Period. Accordingly, if you purchase the Service from us, your right of withdrawal is lost as soon as you log into your Account as the performance of our services begins at this point.
9a. Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If you decide that you do not wish to subscribe to Stuck on homework then you are able to receive a full refund within 7 calendar days from purchase subject to the following:
- You have not accessed your account after sign up.
- You e-mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days from transaction date providing your e-mail address, username and password for your Stuck on homework account and an explanation as to why you no longer required your account.
- We will refund your subscription within 14 working days of receiving your e-mail.
10. Cancellation and Suspension
- We can cancel or suspend your access to the Service or your Account, in our sole discretion and without prior notice, if (a) you fail to comply with these Terms; or (b) we otherwise suspect fraud or misuse of the Service and/or the Website, or any other unlawful activity associated with your Account. You may lose your user name and persona as a result your Account suspension, cancellation or termination (under paragraph 11 below), as well as any benefits, privileges, earned items and purchased items relating to your use of the Service, and Stuck Ltd is under no obligation to compensate you for any such losses or results.
11. Termination of Services
- You agree that we may stop making the Service available, at any time, without any liability to you. If we stop supporting the Service, we will, where reasonably practicable, provide at least sixty (60) days advance notice to you by posting a notice on the Website.
12. Updates to the Service
- We may find it necessary to update the Service and/or the Website from time to time and we reserve the right to make these updates without liability.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website does not contain or promulgate any viruses or other malicious code. However it is recommended that you should ensure that your home computer runs up-to-date anti-virus software and you should virus check all materials downloaded from the Website and regularly check for the presence of viruses and other malicious code.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by any viruses or other malicious code originating or contracted from the Website or your use of the Service.
- We do not warrant that the operation of the Website will at all times be uninterrupted or error-free or that we will receive any communications you send to us: proof of sending shall in such cases not be deemed to be proof of receipt by us. Occasionally, technical problems may affect the Website and Service.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, we will not be liable to you for failures, defects or delays in delivery caused by:
- any unavailability or malfunction of the Website (though we will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure continuity of availability of the Website for users);
- your provision of incorrect information;
- your computer failing to meet the minimum technical requirements for the Service;
- your failure to comply with instructions for use of the Service; or
- any event which is outside of our reasonable control.
15. Limitations on Warranty and Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly agree that the use of the Service and the Internet is at your sole risk. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Service at times or locations of your choosing, or that we will have adequate capacity for the service as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
- The Service, the Website, Stuck Ltd’s products and any third-party services and products are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. For the avoidance of doubt, Stuck Ltd makes no representations, nor offers any guarantees, as to the educational (or other) benefits or results of using the Website or the Service.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, you acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with Stuck Ltd or any Stuck Ltd Affiliates is to stop using the Service, and to cancel your Account.
- You acknowledge and agree that Stuck Ltd and Stuck Ltd Affiliates are not liable for any act or failure to act by them or any other person regarding conduct, communication or Content on the Service.
- In no case shall Stuck Ltd’s or Stuck Ltd Affiliates’ liability to you exceed the amount that you paid for the Service. In no case shall Stuck Ltd or Stuck Ltd Affiliates be liable for incidental or consequential damages arising from your use of the Service, the Website, the Internet, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the Service or your Account.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, Stuck Ltd’s and Stuck Ltd Affiliates’ liability shall be limited to the full extent permitted by law. Stuck Ltd does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any third party product or service offered through the Service and will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by events outside our reasonable control. Our performance under these Terms is deemed to be suspended for the period that the event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to find a solution by means of which our obligations may be performed despite such event.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing contained in these Terms limits Stuck Ltd’s (or any Stuck Ltd Affiliates’) liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentations, death or personal injury caused by their negligence, or any other liability to the extent such liability cannot be excluded or limited as a matter of applicable law.
16. Links to Third Party Sites
- The Service may include hyperlinks to web sites operated by third parties including advertisers and other content providers. Those sites may collect data or solicit personal information from you. Stuck Ltd does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their content, practices, privacy policies, or for the collection, use or disclosure of any information those sites may collect.
17. General Terms
- Remedies. You agree that, other than where expressly stated, these Terms are not intended to confer and do not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you the consumer.
- Severability. If any part of these Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other provisions shall continue to apply.
- Waiver. If you breach these Terms and we take no action against you, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms.
- Governing Law: We will use our reasonable efforts to resolve any disputes over these Terms. If you wish to take court proceedings against us then these Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes arising in connection with these Terms will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. These Terms are available in English only.
18. Reservation of Rights
- Stuck Ltd reserves the right to take all legal and technical steps available, including pursuing civil remedies and criminal prosecution, for any contravention of these Terms. Our failure to enforce these Terms in every instance in which we are entitled to do so does not amount to a waiver of Stuck Ltd’s rights.
19. Electronic Contracting
- You acknowledge and agree that by clicking the [I agree] (or similar) button when you place any order for the Service, you are placing a legally binding offer. You consent to: (i) the use of electronic communications to enter into contracts and place orders with us; and (ii) the electronic delivery of notices, policies and records of transactions initiated or completed by you online.
- You have the right to withdraw this consent, but if you do, we may cancel your access to the Service. If you do not consent to receive any notices electronically, you must stop using the Service. As long as you place orders with us online, you agree that you will have access to the necessary software and hardware to receive electronic records from us in connection with transactions initiated or completed by you online.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Employees of Stuck Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter our competitions.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are explained in the competition advertisement.
- The closing date for entry will be made clear in the competition advertisement.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and prize for each winner are made clear in the competition advertisement.
- Stuck Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen via the following methods:
- In line with the competition advertisement
- By an independent adjudicator
- By popular vote via Social Media
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be claimed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering one of our competitions, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to use of his/her/their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrant will be used solely in accordance with the UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants prior consent.
- The winners name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending an e-mail to: Teresa@stuck-ltd.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.